Friday, March 1, 2013
I did get a cute little apt in Rockland, MA. It's on the third floor, has all hardwood floors and all new everything. I can't wait, I move in 2 weeks!!!! Now it's just packing and waiting. I'll post before and after pics in a few weeks.
Monday, February 25, 2013
For those of you that don't know I live in Westminster, MD which is also where I was born. I've always wanted to leave town even though I do love living here. I've been at my current job for over 8 years and finally scored a job somewhere else!!!! I'm moving right outside of Boston and will be starting my new job at J.Jill in 3 weeks as an allocator. I'm super excited about this new move and hope it will bring great new adventures. I'm planning on documenting it all on here along with my business, Abigail Leigh Handbags.
This past weekend my parents and I drove up to find me an apartment. I found two I really like so hopefully I will find out very soon about one of them. The one I really want is in Briantree, MA and is less than 4 miles from my new job. The other is about 9 miles from my work and is in Rockland, MA. While we were there we had dinner at The Fox & the Hound Wood Grille and Tavern. Very good New England seafood!!! Other than that is wasn't a too exciting trip.......
3 WEEKS till I start my new job!!!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
On another note I am pretty sure I am in B.E.S.T (Baltimore Etsy Street Team)....I'm super excited about that......This means I will be minggling with the Best Etsyans in Baltimore...I'm hoping this will grown my business as well by getting out there with other Etsy sellers.
Stay tuned this week/weekend for my project I've been working on and some new wallets in the shop.....
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I loved Matt Giraud in Season 8 even though he didn't even make it to the top 3.
And of course the adorable Lee Dewyze from Season 9 (last season). He was VERY modest about his talent.
Monday, January 17, 2011
This is my favorite dress of the evening. I love the style and especially the color...
I think she always looks a hot mess....
And I'm shocked with Michelle Williams, this was not and Oscar worthy dress at all....
Thursday, January 6, 2011
1. The main resolution is to stop PROCRASTINATING……this will solve almost all of my problems : )
2. I’m going to set a schedule to work my business like a part time job, and stick to it…this is where #1 will come into play.
3. I’m also going to try to come up with a great packaging idea to use for all of my orders.
4. I’m going to continue to promote my handbags on my Facebook fan page (see sidebar for the link) and get into as many craft fairs as possible with my huge inventory I’m going to have b/c I’m sticking to my schedule : )
4. I’m going to be more vocal on blogs and also blog myself on here for at least 3 days a week to start……Once I get the hang of it I’m going to shoot for everyday : )
4. I’m going to start eating much better and doing my “30 Day Shred” workout EVERYDAY…..I started to follow www.homemadegrits.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-i-eat-part-1.html It’s very intriguing to me and can’t wait to read more about how she lost 30 lbs. I have about 50 lbs to loose though. I’m going to try to go to hot yoga when times and money permits as well.
5. I’m going to continue to watch my spending, I’ve been very good in the past year but I need to get better at it
6. I’m going to start to go through my “junk” at my parents house so it will be easier to move out when the time come. I have so many clothes, and just boxes of crap I don’t need.
7. And to keep myself positive along the way I will be listening to “The Secret” almost everyday.
I will def be posting my progress along the way….
WELL WORN: DIY Chair Railing Shoe Rack: "Photograph from Livingetc, March 2010, via House to Home. Anthropologie knobs, clockwise from top left: Mercury Glass Melon knob, £8; Fram..."
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-177-C09D1B5E603C5CB3AC8C47AFFBC12F72#ixzz0osLRT04c
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Thursday, August 5, 2010
I've been MIA for a while on here and am back. Vacations, filling orders and just being lazy. Well, I have a new wallet that I will be adding to my shop this weekend along with some other new bags. Also, I may have a special coming up soon ; ) so check back soon or visit my facebook page at the sidebar on here.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I think this last one is a store, but it sooooo cute : )