Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American Idol Season 10

Tonight is the season premier of American Idol Season 10. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW (even though I only started watching the past 3 years). This year is going to be especially interesting b/c the only judge that is still on the show is Randy Jackson. I was not happy when Paula Abdul left and now Simon Cowell is gone as well. I'm not a huge fan of J Lo but this season should be an interesting one with all of the new judge changes. I'm wondering who will be "Paula" and who will be "Simon". I think J Lo will be the tough judge and Steven Tyler will be the one who loves everyone. Hopefully they get some good talent this year unlike last year, but I have to say I still catch myself singing "Pants on the ground" every once and a while : )



My favorite judges of all time

This years judges with J Lo and Steven Tyler


My all time favorite AI was David Cook in Season 7. I even saw him at the local fair in concert


I loved Matt Giraud in Season 8 even though he didn't even make it to the top 3.




And of course the adorable Lee Dewyze from Season 9 (last season). He was VERY modest about his talent.
So, are you looking forward to this year and the new judges? Thursdays and/or Fridays might be my recap day on here for AI so stay tuned.


1 comment:

TDT Designs said...

I'm interested to see how this year will be as well. I'm recording it for one reason to fly through commercials, other reason John does not like AI lol. Look forward to your recaps and posts!
T-