Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm back and I'm moving.......

Hello Everyone,
For those of you that don't know I live in Westminster, MD which is also where I was born.  I've always wanted to leave town even though I do love living here.  I've been at my current job for over 8 years and finally scored a job somewhere else!!!!  I'm moving right outside of Boston and will be starting my new job at J.Jill in 3 weeks as an allocator.  I'm super excited about this new move and hope it will bring great new adventures.  I'm planning on documenting it all on here along with my business, Abigail Leigh Handbags

This past weekend my parents and I drove up to find me an apartment.  I found two I really like so hopefully I will find out very soon about one of them.  The one I really want is in Briantree, MA and is less than 4 miles from my new job.  The other is about 9 miles from my work and is in Rockland, MA.  While we were there we had dinner at The Fox & the Hound Wood Grille and Tavern.  Very good New England seafood!!!  Other than that is wasn't a too exciting trip.......

3 WEEKS till I start my new job!!!


Abby......

No comments: