2011 is going to be my year for EVERYTHING, well almost. I have started to listen to “The Secret”, well it was everyday and now I’ve gotten a little lax on that. Listening to this everyday will push me to achieve what I want in my life and my business. It’s a powerful book/movie if you haven’t seen it yet.
1. The main resolution is to stop PROCRASTINATING……this will solve almost all of my problems : )
2. I’m going to set a schedule to work my business like a part time job, and stick to it…this is where #1 will come into play.
3. I’m also going to try to come up with a great packaging idea to use for all of my orders.
4. I’m going to continue to promote my handbags on my Facebook fan page (see sidebar for the link) and get into as many craft fairs as possible with my huge inventory I’m going to have b/c I’m sticking to my schedule : )
4. I’m going to be more vocal on blogs and also blog myself on here for at least 3 days a week to start……Once I get the hang of it I’m going to shoot for everyday : )
4. I’m going to start eating much better and doing my “30 Day Shred” workout EVERYDAY…..I started to follow www.homemadegrits.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-i-eat-part-1.html It’s very intriguing to me and can’t wait to read more about how she lost 30 lbs. I have about 50 lbs to loose though. I’m going to try to go to hot yoga when times and money permits as well.
5. I’m going to continue to watch my spending, I’ve been very good in the past year but I need to get better at it
6. I’m going to start to go through my “junk” at my parents house so it will be easier to move out when the time come. I have so many clothes, and just boxes of crap I don’t need.
7. And to keep myself positive along the way I will be listening to “The Secret” almost everyday.
I will def be posting my progress along the way….