Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy little bee

I have 5 orders to fill for the end of the week and 1 other that is for an Easter gift. My latest bag really caught the eye of EVERYONE!!!!!
I'm making 3 of these and a tote bag using the same fabric to carry work files and a laptop. I have another order for this lovely but with a hot pink lining.




Two of them want a zipper in the bag instead of a button or magnetic clasp so we will see how I do with that!!!!!


The other 2 orders are a Redskins Wristlet and a custom Miami Dolpins beach tote.



Wish me luck and I will be posting all of the creations........

3 comments:

lera said...

Get out of town! You are from Manchester??? Is the Jo-Ann you go to in Westminster????????

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Oh I ADORE the first bag!!! Lovely!

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

PS--Can you email me kzmFACE@gmail.com about the zebra print bag :) I might just want to buy one as well!