Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything interesting......well, I'm going to add something tonight when I get home (after the bar of course).

I bought these really cool bun/bread/muffin things that are way low in calories and fat and high in fiber, perfect for everything!!!!!! Breakfast, lunch or dinner.....I'll post a pic later.

Also, I've been really working on loosing weight. I went to the grocery store last night and got a lot of healthy stuff and I'm psyched about it. I am also going to the gym more often and I have to have lost 3 lbs by my next training appt on Tues. I CAN DO IT!!!!!

I am also going to work on a few bags this weekend that I will post pics of too. And I'm going to a workshop in Baltimore for people wanting to start their own crafty businesses....that will be very interesting, I'm excited about that.

Catch you all later,

Abby

1 comment:

Sara Kirby said...

So cyute! Why did i have no idea that you had a blog?!!!

I seriously still have to make you that cowl. Well maybe next year you'll be incredibly stylish, haha.

Do you have your etsy site up yet?